Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cleveland

Justin and I went to Cleveland over Memorial Day weekend (no kids!) to see my good friend Jacquie get married.  It was a weekend of super fun wedding festivities!  The rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception were all held at the groom's uncle's house in the country.  It was a beautiful and perfectly intimate setting.  I must say that these two are perfect for each other and its fantastic to see my friend so happy!

Jacquie and David, the newlyweds!


Here are my besties from college.

The bride and I at the rehearsal dinner.
Justin and I at the rehearsal dinner.  We were having fun, can you tell?
This was the coolest thing.  David's dad built this.  There are arrows for every guest's hometown.  There were a lot pointing west!


Here we are again at the wedding.  So fun!

No comments: