Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hello from Singapore

As many of you know I am in Singapore for the next two weeks. Here are a few pictures from my trip thus far. I played golf yesterday at Marina Bay, the first picture is of the island green 13th hole. The next is of the 4 tier driving range, also you may notice that there are big metal poles throughout the course...these are lights...talk about heaven, golf at night. I can see why they do it too, it is so muggy and hot here I am sure it is much more comfortable. I will probably try this out once on my trip. The other pictures are from an area in downtown Singapore called Boat Quay (pronounced key) and Clark Quay. There a hundreds of shops and restaurants right on the river and is one of the places to be on a weekend evening. I actually ate at a place with outside seating right by the fountains.

1 comment:

ND said...

you should proceed to kuala lumpur, malaysia