Saturday, February 23, 2008

It's a girl!!!



Well I know I am starting this a bit late, but I have some extra time while I am traveling to Singapore for work. 12 days ago we found out that we are having a baby girl. Of course the pink is already flowing in, little pink dresses and stuffed animals. Needless to say, it probably won't be long before my office has no more golf photos and the walls change color. After reading Jen's blog for the last year or so I am really excited to send this out and try to keep touch with friends and family. I know that our lives are about to change quite a bit, so staying in touch in these busy times is tough. I hope that you all enjoy.

2 comments:

jacquie said...

Look at her little nose! So cute!

Jenni Carmon said...

Yeah!! I am so happy you are blogging. I cannot wait to meet your new little girl and take on my Auntie status.