Friday, April 20, 2012

Quinn is 5 Months

Our Quinn is almost 5 months old already.  She's our little giant.  At her 4 month doctor appt, she weighed in at 17lbs 12 oz...that's the 99th percentile (and 94th in height)!  She's such a happy and easy-going baby.  She loves to give a big open mouth smile whenever someone engages with her.  At about 3 1/2 months, she started squealing, screeching, and laughing super loud.  Makes me laugh every time she does it.  I love how excited she gets every time I get her out of bed in the morning and after nap (see here).  She is completely enamored by her sister, always watching her and smiling at her.  She has the same beautiful eyelashes as Natalie and the prettiest deep blue eyes.  She's a great sleeper.  She's almost rolling over (check it out) and I know it won't be long until she's sitting up.  It all happens so fast.  
Here's our sweet girl...



Since I haven't posted in a while, here are a few older pictures of Quinn...

Here she was at almost 4 months when we were in Hawaii.  More on our trip to come.
Here she was at 3 months
Here she was at almost 2 months
And another one around the same time (before her hair fell out!)
She was barely over a month here.  So sweet. 

Here are a few of the girls together...

 

Here's Justin with the girls

I found Natie sharing some of her friends with Quinn.  Look how Quinn is staring at Natie.

A few pictures of just Natie now... 
 
I took this almost 2 months ago, but I love it.  Such a pretty girl.
 
She was having fun at her Preschool Valentine's Day party.  Can you tell?  :)
How many pillow pets and stuffed animals does one kid need?
This picture cracks me up.  Its an old baby carrier that she wanted to put her babies in (notice Herbie in the front).  This was her "smile".  :)
The morning after her last haircut she decided to fix it herself...with lots of pretties.
She was excited to go to Hawaii.

I have more pictures to post.  Hopefully it won't take me another 4 months to post them!!

No comments: