Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hawaii

I took the girls to see my brother and sister-in-law in Hawaii last month.  This was the first time they had met Quinn so it was a special trip.  My parents were there too.  We had a great time.  Justin stayed home this time so of course, we missed him.  I was a little nervous about traveling with both kids by myself but they did great.  Natie played with a new Polly Pocket girl the entire trip over, both flights, only taking a 30 minute break to watch a Thomas video.  Incredible.  Starting with the lady at airport security, Natie introduced herself and Quinn to everyone that we encountered.  "Hi, I'm Natalie.  This is my baby sister Quinn.  I'm 3 and a half."  She made lots of new friends. :)  Check out THIS video of Natie enjoying the hula show.  :)

Michelle, Natalie, Nana and Quinn at the beach
Here's Quinn.  It was fun to see her chubby legs in summer clothes.

Poppy and Natie throwing rocks into the water
Natie had a blast playing in the sand.  Look how big she looks.

Natie and Auntie at the hula show.  Poor Auntie hurt her ankle and was on crutches while we were there.
Natie and I at the hula show
Here we are on the boat at the Hilton.  We went to see the dolphins there.
This picture kills me.  Classic Natie smile.
You might remember this lady
She was a couple months shy of 2 years old here, April 2010

She was only 10 months here, April 2009


No comments: