Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Baby

Here's a picture of our new baby!


Just finished the 1st trimester, so its still early, but we're super excited! Natalie's already getting ready to be a big sister!

Speaking of Natalie, I have a funny story to tell. The other day, I asked her to put away her princesses before I got out of the shower. The playroom was a disaster so I gave her one easy cleaning task. When I got out of the shower, I asked her if she did it and she said "No". I asked her again to clean up her princesses. About 5 minutes later, she walks into my bathroom, ringing her little toy princess phone and this is how the conversation went:

Natie: "Mom, Nana is on the phone."
Me: "Oh yeah, what did she say?"
Natie: "She says I don't have to put my princesses away."
Me: "Oh really? Tell Nana she's not the boss, I am, and you still need to go clean them up. Now go."

She walks away. Comes back in 2 minutes, phone ringing again.

Natie: "Mom, Mimi is on the phone."
Me: "What did she say?"
Natie: "She said you're not the boss."

Are you kidding me? She's only 2 years old. I laughed to myself about this all day. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should we have reason to be concerned??? LOL! I remember trying to get away with that when I was a teenager...not 2! Ha ha ha ha! Aloha!

jennie said...

Yay look at the new petite Kiddo! xoxoxo

Vicki said...

Congratulations, so, so happy for you!