Saturday, May 28, 2011

More Easter

Just downloaded some more pictures from Easter so I thought I'd share. Here's Natie in her Easter dress.


She humors me every year and lets me put these goofy ears on. She was so excited that the Easter Bunny brought her the Emily train she wanted. HERE is a video of her opening her Easter basket.


Snuggling Dad before breakfast.


Natalie was working hard on a drawing the other morning. "Look Mom, a spider!" Considering she's never drawn one before, I was impressed...8 legs, 4 on each side!


My grandma came up to visit last week, so Natie got to spend time with Great Grandma.


Her intense silly face. :) HERE and HERE are videos of her singing one of her favorite songs. These days it seems like she's either talking, singing or humming ALL the time. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is just a precious babe! I loved the song she made up and sang for me today : ) She is truly talented like her Uncle Brad. Aloha!