Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Crabbing

We just got back from our annual trip to Bandon for camping and crabbing with my family.  It was another great trip and as always, so nice to see everyone.  I didn't take many pictures, but here are a few...


Thank goodness Uncle Rich reserved us a yurt to keep us dry during the nightly rainstorms! Here's Natalie hanging out in our yurt in the crab shirt that Brad and Michelle got for her.  It must have been good luck....they pulled in more than 80 crabs that day for a yummy crab feast that night!




My cousin Mickie and her husband Dave brought Natalie a Barbie fishing pole and a tiny camping chair for her 1st birthday.  Both are ridiculously cute!  Here's Mickie helping her chew on the rubbery butterfly bate on the end of her line.  :)


She loves her Mickie!


Justin and I played a 4-hand cribbage tournament with my cousins, Jonathan and Jenny.  Although, we did get skunked one game, Jenny and I beat the boys (and didn't cheat) and it was glorious!


Here's Natalie staying warm on Sunday morning in her new hat and fancy Nikes that Nana got her.


I love this sassy look.  Notice who showed up on the trip....Mr. Monkey!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"What are you lookin at?" says Natty. I love this look too.
aunt Suzy

Anonymous said...

If Natty is holding Mr monkey then who is holding Natty? :)
Love you Justin!
suzy