Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tasty Toes

Now that Natalie is rolling over, she's been hanging out and even sleeping on her belly.  Yesterday, I went into her room after her nap and caught her pushing herself up and peeking over the crib at me.  How cute is this?



I love this t-shirt.  If you can't tell, its a mama horse and baby horse with a little heart above their heads.  My friend Mike from work picked it out for her.

Dang, I wish I was this flexible.  Don't worry, we'll put a stop to this as soon as she starts actually using her feet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is sooooo cute I just can't stand it. We will have to iChat soon so she can be entertained by her auntie and uncle. I love how she stares at us with her look of amazement. Miss you and can't wait to see you all!!

Unknown said...

Brad and I are soooo needing to hold and kiss her face off!