Friday, March 27, 2009

9 Months Old...already

Natalie turned 9 months old last Saturday.  I was looking at her all stretched out in her crib the other day and dang, she's big.  Not only is she just growing fast, she's tall for her age.  I'm a little worried that she's growing out of all her long sleeves and pants.  We still have to wait several more months before it'll be warm enough to wear all her new summer clothes.  Our wardrobe choices from now until June should be interesting.

Still no crawling or walking.  She just sits and shuffles her legs real fast like she's running.  She gets frustrated when she doesn't go anywhere.  I guess if nothing else, its good exercise.

It cracks me up that she'll just burst into laughter for no apparent reason.  She does it a lot lately, especially in the stroller or in the car.  What is so funny? 

I think its so interesting how she inspects things.  Justin let her hold the remote control the other night.  She must have sat there for 15 or 20 minutes just passing it from hand to hand, rotating it in every direction, turning it over, squeezing it, holding it over her head.  Completely mesmerized.  She's figuring out how things work.

All her little expressions and smiles make me laugh.  I think she has such a sweet little personality.

Here she is wearing a sweater that my Grandma Bennett knit for me when I was a baby.  Unfortunately, I cut off her head, but the smile was priceless.   


Here's an action shot of her rolling all over the place.




I decided we better start getting used to wearing sunglasses since we're going to Hawaii soon.  How funny are these?  I was dying when I put them on her.


3 comments:

Auntie M said...

SQUEEZE HER FOR ME!!!!

MiMi said...

OK, Those shots are so funny. I see a future eyewear/sunglass model in the making. Adorable! I love you! MiMi

jennie said...

dude, LOVE the aviators. i want a pair!