Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Tree - Part I

We went to cut down our Christmas tree last weekend.  If it were up to my husband (and everyone else it seems), we'd have a plastic tree, but I'm not ready to give up that tradition yet.  So we went out to a little farm that Suzy found and bundled up our little kiddo for the search...

This is me putting on her fleece suit.  Check out the shirt she's wearing.  I love it!
See, we really were on a farm.  It was actually a beautiful sunny morning.
Suzy and Sam found their tree right away.  I didn't get the focus quite right, but I still think its a cool picture.
Check out Mimi's sweatshirt, classic Peanuts Christmas!
I love this picture...
This is on our way back to the car.  Unfortunately, we didn't find our tree here. 
Natalie decided she didn't want to go to another place, so we went home and Justin got the tree without us.  Stay tuned for Part II where I'll post a picture of the final result....

No comments: