Sunday, December 21, 2008

6 Months Old

Natalie is 6 months old today!  

Her latest trick is flinging her toys.  Of course (like a monkey), I pick them all up and give them back to her....about a hundred times.  What a fun game (for her)! 

She's eating some solid foods now.  Still just rice cereal, but she likes it!  She reaches out with her mouth open and then uses her hand to push it in as fast as she can.  This is surprising because I tried it and it tastes like a bland paste.  Yummy!  

The other day I was rocking her and humming to her, desperately trying to get her to take a nap.  She promptly reached up and plugged my nose.  She's no dummy.  "Stop making that awful noise, Mom!".  She's also tried to cover my mouth when I sing.  How rude.

I finally decided to quit my job to stay home with her for a while.  I am so happy and so fortunate!

We're excited for Christmas this week.  I'm sure we'll take a zillion pictures so I'll post again soon.

Here are a few videos we took recently...




2 comments:

Jenni Carmon said...

So cute! I love her!

Natie's Nana said...

J&D, If I havent told you lately, thank you for blessing us with this perfect Grandbaby Girl. :)
Love you Guys, Natie's Nana