Sunday, October 23, 2011

More Pumpkin

More than a month ago I asked Natalie what she wanted to be for Halloween. She thought for a minute and said "A PUMPKIN!". We hadn't seen a pumpkin costume at that point, so I'm not sure how she came up with that, but ok. I tried to steer her toward a few other cute costumes that we saw but she was set on the pumpkin. So we found one online....she said "That's it, Mom!" and of course, I ordered it. I find out a few days later that Justin was also a pumpkin when he was just a little younger than Natie. How funny is that? Look how similar their costumes are...




She got to wear her costume to her preschool Harvest party this weekend. Here she is with her dad.


She showed me her latest school artwork.


Here's the pumpkin she got to pick on the playground at school last week. She looks proud of the one she chose, doesn't she?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell her auntie is winking back! I LOVE when she does that!