Monday, August 22, 2011

Let's Catch Up

Just downloaded a bunch of pictures from my cameras so here's a recap from the last month...

Natalie took 4 weeks of swimming lessons. Every lesson was 30 painful minutes of whining and crying...until the last 3 lessons when she finally changed her attitude, put forth some effort, and had fun! I learned that donuts can be a powerful motivator.


Justin played in the Member-Guest golf tournament again in July. We had a couple fun nights with the Lesyks and Gladheims!
Here are Jeff, Alex, and Justin...


Here I am with Amy and Christy...


Here's Natie with Nana and Poppy after Nana's birthday dinner at the Spaghetti Factory.


We celebrated cousin Matthew's Birthday in July too. I can't remember the name of the place but obviously it was fun for the adults too.


Here's Natie playing grocery store with Papa at the party.


I'll post a few more tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! I will make sure I have a register waiting for her so she can play with auntie.