Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tiny Dancer

Natalie started a dance class last week!


Here she is wearing the blue leotard she picked out. How adorable is that? It's even cuter with the black patent leather tap shoes! I've posted a few videos below....for your amusement. Let's keep our fingers crossed that this class teaches her a little coordination and grace. :)

The first part of class is BALLET. She keeps turning to me and saying "Me needs trains, Mom". She saw some wooden trains in a toy basket in the lobby that she wanted to play with. Just took a few minutes to refocus. :)

Here she is "dancing" with a "SPARKLE". She's a darn good scooter. :)

Here she is TAPPING. Her teacher is one patient lady.

Did I say tapping? I meant STOMPING.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I was dying of laughter watching the ultra cuteness. Literally!!! This makes me want to see my baby girl SO bad! Can you just send her with Nana to Hawaii?? I would greatly appreciate it...mahalo!

Vicki said...

Is it just me or does anyone else see the potential for Swan Lake or The Nutcracker in her future? So adorable!!