Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Big Island - Part 1

We just got back from visiting Brad and Michelle in Hawaii. Here are a few pictures...

Here's Natie at the pool. She put her sunglasses up on her hat, just like her Dad. Funny the things she notices.


Natie and Justin at the beach. She wasn't sure about the ocean.


Michelle, Mom, Dad, and Brad relaxing at the beach.


Dad, Brad and Natie at the beach.


Mom, Natie, Justin, and I at the beach.

Uncle Brad and Auntie Chelle swinging Natie.



Natie and I at the Hilton.

Justin and Natie on the boat at the Hilton.


Justin and Natie checking out the big birds (left).


Brad, Michelle, and I on our way up to go zip-lining in Hawi.


Brad, Michelle, and Justin all geared up.


I think that's Brad (right in the center of the picture) flying over the canyon. So fun!!


I love this picture of Natie and Justin. :)


Michelle, Brad, and Natie at the Queen's Shops.


I've got more pictures to share and some videos too. Stay tuned...

No comments: