Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Aloha

Here are some pictures from our trip to the Big Island with my family to see my brother and sister-in-law!  (no idea why this is underlined and I can't figure out how to fix it...grrr)

Here's Natalie on her first plane ride.  She did really well which was a relief!


This was her first time at the beach.  She sat staring at the ocean in awe (I guess) for several minutes before she snapped out of it and started playing with her sand toys.


Here's Dad taking her to the water...


She did not love it at first.


But she had a great time playing in the sand with Dad.


Look who showed up in Hawaii....Mr. Monkey, her favorite!  Apparently a stow-away in Nana's bag.


Mom and Dad at one of our dinners out.


Brad and Michelle...notice the yummy blended drink in the foreground.


She had fun in the pool with Nana.


We took a ride on the boat at the Hilton.


Natie found a friend.


Walking under a waterfall.  I love how her eyes are closed because of the mist and wind coming off the water.


We watched the dolphins swim.  She let out a couple of her dolphin noises but they didn't hear her.


Natie and Dad watching the dolphins.


We hiked over some lava beds so we could see where it was flowing into the ocean, making new land and the island bigger.


Those 2 steam plumes are where it was happening.


Not sure what Justin did to this picture, but it looks cool.


This one is pretty cool too.  Looks like fireworks.


I love the expression on her face as Auntie squeezes her cheeks.  


We celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary with an awesome sunset dinner at Brown's.  Unfortunately, my head is blocking the sunset.


She warmed up to the ocean...


I love this picture...


Eating the sand.


Playing in the pool with Dad and Uncle Brad.


This picture makes me laugh.  Love the expressions on their faces.


We had dinner at the Blue Dragon and they have live music there.  Natie loved it.  She was singing along and waving her hands in the air.


Michelle and Mom


Justin and Brad


What a great trip!  I have a couple more videos to share.  I'll post them soon.  Aloha!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how she is putting the shovel in her mouth! LOL! We sure miss all of you and we can't wait until you can all come back.

With much Aloha,
B&M