Monday, September 22, 2008

3 Months Old

Natalie turned 3 months old yesterday! We love her so much. Every day with her is truly a blessing!

Just this past week she's really started using her hands to touch and grasp things. Every day she gets a little more control over them. When I put a toy in front of her now, she grabs it and hugs it to her face (trying to get it in her mouth).

When she wakes up in the morning, she gives us the sweetest smile. What a perfect way to start the day!

Her voice is getting louder and more squealy. I think she must be testing out the volume and pitch. I like to try to translate the sounds. I'm almost certain she said "iced tea" the other day.

She discovered the TV. Even though I still try to keep it out of her line of sight, if she gets a peek, she stares at it like a zombie. She is especially interested in Oprah.

She has the longest, prettiest eye lashes that have a perfect natural curl.

We are thankful for the car seat, the binkie, and the exercise ball....our weapons of soothing.

Here's our girl at 3 months...

2 comments:

Edwards Family Happening said...

She is perfect, and I'm not biased at all.

Soon2beleisman said...

I love her. She is so cute.